Friday, November 20, 2009

Bad and Good

Work has been... god, it's been awful the last few days. Like a big pterodactyl flew overhead and poo'd directly on me. That's all I really want to say about that.

The good news is that Adam is coming home today! YAY. I'm going to pick him up at 4 from the hangar. I can't wait! Poor guy has been traveling since MONDAY! I can't imagine. I would die. Like literally, just fall down dead.

I'm definitely feeling the baby move every day now. Not all the time, but every so often during the day. I've really had some growing pains in my stomach this week too! I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl so I can start buying twee little clothes!

Anyone else going to see New Moon this weekend?! I'm excited. I will probably drag Adam to see it with me. He actually liked the first movie - afterwards he was like I want to be one of those vampires :) haha ME TOO.

1 comment:

Shantay said...

Sorry work hasn't been great. Congrats on the pregnancy though!!! I loved the books and the 1st movie. I can't wait to see New Moon.

Google