Saturday, September 15, 2007

I love September

The weather is glorious here today! It is just a teeny bit more fall than summer - that kind of weather that feels like leaves turning and freshly sharpened pencils and a warm sweater. Cozy weather. I feel guilty for being on the computer on such a day... we get so few like this in the year. September means change and learning, football and good trail running.

I went to the library because that seemed like the appropriate thing to do, and got a few books including a trashy romance novel called "When he was Wicked" by Julia Quinn (because that also seemed like the thing to do...)

I'm debating right now how to spend the rest of the day. I could (should) go for a walk. I could watch a movie. I could take a nap. I could finish my errands.

I am sitting here in my living room with the balcony door wide open, watching the square of sun light on the carpet grow smaller as the evening comes. Is this a waste of time? I don't care.

1 comment:

Miss Rachel said...

Sounds like a lovely day. I love September (and October) too.

Google