Saturday, October 13, 2007

It's all about me

Of course.

I went to get my pedicure today (ahh, lovely pedicure shop, right downstairs in my building, where I get my own little box with my own nail file and clippers so no one else's grungy toes ever touch them). Then I got an eyebrow wax. That is the first time I have done such a thing. I like it- it looks nice, much cleaner than tweezing. Yeowch! So I am laying there and she says, "you lip?" (Asian accent) and I'm like, uh, no, I don't think so... She says, "I think you have lotta hair here." pointing at her lip. Huh? Um, ok, I guess you should wax that then! LOL. I think she's a good sales person! Now I am sitting here waiting for the redness to go down and contemplating a nap. Yawn. I do feel a tad guilty about spending the lovely fall day inside... sometimes I wonder what the heck I'm going to do when I have kids and a household to take care of and I can't spend lazy Saturdays lolling about getting spa treatments. Seriously, how will I ever cope??

No comments:

Google