Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Kaneohe Condo

Hey y'all! Sorry I've been neglecting to post! I'm just really trying HARD to stay balanced with all the stress going on in my life. I will be happy when this weekend comes and I get a big break! I've had days off from work since I got here, but we've been running around trying to get stuff done for the wedding and the condo and have barely had time to catch our breaths. It's taking a toll on my mental and spiritual well being!

I'm going to have an acupuncture session on Saturday! It's something I've been wanting to try for a while now and I can definitely use it. The woman said I will see results right away and she will do a lifestyle interview with me to see where any imbalances might be and if there are any herbal remedies that can help.

Also! I met Misty May-Treanor today! She and her husband and father came to the PACOM headquarters to do a professional development forum - it was way cool! She is totally nice and sweet and soft spoken and down to earth. She was just a regular girl! Definitely a role model.

You can go to my mom's Picasa album and view the pics of our condo. Thanks for taking and posting all those, Mom!!

Kaneohe condo!

2 comments:

Lindsey Broere said...

oooooo....acupuncture. I'm interested to see what you think of that.

The condo is BEAUTIFUL, by the way. I love you guys bedding.

Have a great weekend finding your balance!

Anonymous said...

The billing manager of my office is a crazy-good amateur beach and indoor volleyball - I'm going to have to tell her about the meeting of Misty-May!

Bisous

Google