Saturday, September 09, 2006

Amazing the Internet

I'm not sure why I want to keep a blog. It's passe ... stale ... why would anyone want to reveal their secrets to the Internet? What could you possibly say that the Internet hasn't already heard? But here I am typing away on my first post. I used to love to write. I keep a journal (sort of). Well, at least I did until grad school when I basically quit writing anything that wasn't required of me. Now work takes up so much of my time that I don't pursue any creative outlet. This year has been all about my job - getting settled into it (first job), being good at it, commuting to and from it. It's pretty much been a wash in terms of developing interests outside of work. Maybe blogging will inspire me to do something interesting so I can write about it. If nothing else, at least I'll get some insight into the seemingly perpetual existential crisis that is my life!

No comments:

Google