Friday, December 11, 2009

An nyoung ha seh yo from Korea

That's Hello from Korea. It's been a busy week so far. My days have been long with the conference I was attending, and I haven't had a chance to do much sightseeing. Adam has been to a few places, and walked all over the area around the hotel already. Now that the conference is over, we can do our own thing for a couple of days!

Yesterday we did our tour of the DMZ and it was fascinating. We took lots of pictures and even shot some video footage with our camera. It's funny that the first thing we recorded was North Korea.

Today we are going to go to some markets to check out the shopping, and then see the Korean War Memorial Museum. I think tomorrow we plan on visiting some palaces and a historic village.

It has not been as cold as we expected. Which is good. Even still, the sweaters I brought to wear that were acceptable a week ago are not cute anymore. They don't cover my whole belly... Every morning when I look at myself in the mirror all I can think is fat guy in a little coat.

I feel like we have been here forever! Still a few more days to go till we are home again. I will be happy to sleep in my own bed. It should go much faster now that I am not stuck in meetings all the live long day. Adam's out of the shower so now it's time for breakfast!

No comments:

Google