Friday, December 24, 2010

Eight months of Avery


Dear Avery,

Today you are eight months old!  At eight months you are such a joy and a delight.  I sometimes wish I could freeze you at this age forever, so you will always be my sweet little baby.  You are such a doll.  You love to give kisses, and you reach for me now when you want a cuddle or to eat.  You love to pull up on things.  Standing on your own - holding onto something, of course - is your new favorite discovery.  You especially like it when someone will get on the floor and play with you.  You are also crawling all over the place now.  If anything interesting catches your eye, you make a beeline for it.  And you can say mama and dada.  Tomorrow will be your first Christmas.  I can't wait to see what Santa brings you!  I let him know some things I thought you would like and I think there will be lots of fun toys under the tree for you!  We love you so much!!

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Google