Sunday, October 29, 2006

The weekend flew by

Mostly I slept! And no exercise happened yesterday. My lymph nodes in the left side of my neck are feeling tender and swollen. I suspect it's due to the biopsy a week and a half ago, but I'm a teeny bit worried it's something to do with the cancer. So I decided to give myself a good rest day. Why is it that I have MORE of an appetite on a rest day? I might add that Z0ne bars are evil!! They are "healthy" enough that I can convince myself it's ok to eat two - or four! Eek! Sigh. Whatever. I did an easy 10 miles this morning in honor of the Marine Corps Marathon, which was today. The race that is the pinnacle of the running season in this area. The weather was gorgeous, just a little windy. The weekend was too short. I wish there were three days in the weekend!

No comments:

Google