It was a crazy insane time getting packed and shoving everything into a storage unit. The adventures included:
- Cold front and freezing temps the day we were moving into the storage unit
- The storage unit being inside on the second floor, around two corners and down a long hall!!
- The elevator in said storage unit being TINY and oh btw the door would not stay open (makes things hard when you are carrying a heavy box!!)
- The dishwasher flooding
- Getting stuck on a rooftop in the pouring rain (no, not kidding)
- Other things I'm sure but I can't think of them atm...
BUT, BUT, BUT!!
I am sitting at home in Hawaii!!!!
It is so quiet here... I can't even hear cars. Just the wind in the trees behind the house. And the birds. Adam is at work, but I have a list about a mile long to tackle, beginning with getting a shower and then getting a pedicure! Then I have to buy a car, find a new place for us to live, change my address, unpack, clean this place, and plan a wedding....... sheesh! All good things though. It's nice when your to-do list is full of great adventures.
I'll be back later with pics and more. Right now I gotta get that shower!