Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Way better

I feel like I need to follow up yesterday's post with the things that are way better than I imagined. No, having a baby is not all unicorns and rainbows. It's a lot of work and sometimes I wish I could just sit on the couch and drink a martini without 90% of my brain being consumed with babybabybaby. But then I get a baby smile and oh, my heart! So here are some of the awesome things about having a baby around.

1. Adorable baby sleep poses!  Look at her.  The hands in the air.  The little mouth.  The gurgles and coos she makes in her sleep.  Ahhh, I could watch her sleep for hours.  You can't tell me that doesn't make your ovaries do somersaults!

2. Baby smiles!  They are kind of hard to catch on camera especially now that she's noticing the camera and stares intently at it whenever it's in her face.  But she smiles all the time and it's The Awesome.


3. Naked baby! How adorable is a naked baby. Seriously, I defy you not to melt from cute overload.



4. Smooshy baby cheeks!  Soft and snuggly!


5. Baby smiles!  Wait, I did that one already.  Oh well, it is worth mentioning again :)


6. Tiny baby hands!  'Nuff said.


7. Hilarious poopsplosions!  This was one of the worst... note how it's on her hand... she promptly smeared that on the side of her head.  I almost woke Adam up because I wasn't sure how I was going to get her onesie off without getting poop all over her face.  LOL.  Yes, this makes the list of great things because it's just so damn funny.


8. The cuteness!  Let me show it to you.

9. Nursing!  I don't have a pic for that one, sorry.  Yeah, it was tough at first, but now it's great.  I love nursing.  There's nothing more precious than a nursing baby.  Especially now that sometimes she notices me up here when she's nursing, and she pops off and flashes me a huge grin.  Plus it's lots of snuggling time.

10.  Waking up to this:


Waking up from her nap from Michelle Seiler on Vimeo.

11. Baby feet!  I don't need to elaborate on this one, the video speaks for itself.


Baby feet from Michelle Seiler on Vimeo.

12.  The cuteness!  Again!  It's RELENTLESS!


Baby cuteness from Michelle Seiler on Vimeo.

1 comment:

katie said...

too much cuteness!!!

Google