Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Farty McStench

Oh. My. GAWD. I have to figure that Gold's Gym in Ballston actually pumps farts through the air conditioning because that is the stinkiest fucking gym I have ever been to in my LIFE. Christ. I think my eyelashes got singed this morning. Unbelievable.

Except... you know what just occurred to me? Just now as I was typing this?? See, I've been working out there for three years now, and I see the same faces every morning. The same buggers trolling away on the recumbant bike or shuffling along on the treadmill, never really getting anywhere but bored.... and I feel like I smell farts every fucking time I'm in there, usually when I'm in the middle of a sprint, gasping for air as it is. So unless Gold's really is a fart-mine, one of those louts is responsible! IT'S PROBABLY THE SAME PERSON. If you feel entitled to fart in the cardio room, you probably do it on a regular basis...

Fucking hell. I could probably narrow it down to 6 or 7 people over in the bike area. If I ever figure out who it is, I'm gonna... I'm gonna run over and stand next to him (oh, it HAS to be a dude) and jump up and down flailing my arms and pointing and yelling out, "It's this guy, he KEEPS FARTING!!!!!"

Gag me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yikes. That is AWFUL. I think you should complain to management. DISGUSTING!

Google