Saturday, February 09, 2008

New Look for the blog

I was sick of lookin' at those dots. This is MUCH better. I like the star. I need a new avatar... another day. Right now I need to get my ass up off the couch and get to the gym for some leg work and then off to get my groceries. I've been sitting here reading blogs and searching for jobs for two and a half hours now. Yikes! I actually applied for a few jobs. One in Hawaii working for the Air Force (intelligence) and two in Texas doing the same. Would I really move to Texas if I was offered a job there?? I don't know. There are so many things I don't like about living in the DC Metro area, but I know also that I'd just be trading in one set of problems for another. I can't help but wonder what it would be like if Adam was here and we lived together in a little house maybe somewhere in Northwest DC or the outskirts. Maybe I wouldn't mind it so much. I like my job soooo much and it would be really difficult to leave it under any circumstances. I'm just ready for a new chapter in my life. I'm ready to put the cancer stuff behind me (soon) and MOVE ON! I'm ready to be married to Adam and start our life together. I'm ready to have my own family. Right now I'm just in limbo. My cancer is not officially in remission yet and I still have more tests and procedures to go through, and I find myself starting out a new year all alone again in this big city. When am I gonna stop feeling like I'm just waiting?

No comments:

Google