Saturday, June 07, 2008

Bring Joy

Adam should be on his way home right now as we speak! I don't know if I'm supposed to tell the webz that or not... no one is supposed to know where they are or what they are doing until they get back since it's all super-secret double squirrel stuff. But he told me, so I'm telling you. YAY. We are planning to see each other asap, either I'm going to Hawaii or he is coming here.

I am feeling very lazy but I was productive today. I did laundry, cleaned the bathroom and kitchen, went to Costco, washed my windows, and swept the balcony. It is hotter than The Hell today and a ton of people are down in the pool. I was thinking about joining but the idea of putting on my bathing suit and slathering up with sunscreen just seemed like too much work so I'm enjoying the sunshine through my nice clean windows from the comfort of my couch - hehe.

I have nothing to update with today....

I got sucked into watching Cesar Milan late last night... isn't it funny how people get dogs that resemble them? Granted it's not always the case, but it seems like people like dogs that look like themselves. Last night there was a tall, thin lady with two Great Danes, and another lady with Boxers who was kind of short with a squashy face and buggy eyes.

One thing that stuck in my head was at the end of one of the episodes Cesar had his son with him - probably about 7 or 8 years old - and the kid had made this "leaf stick" where he'd threaded a bunch of leaves together covering a stick. Cesar asked him, "Why did you make that?" and the kid said, "To bring joy." Wow. So simple a reason, but one we don't do things for very often.

Go off my little webz, and do something that brings joy!

No comments:

Google