Yesterday I watched the Power of Intention program with Wayne Dyer. It's pretty long - about 3 hours. I thought it was worth it. I'll post it below. Maybe it's just what you need. In case you don't have time for the whole thing, here are the Cliff's Notes.
Twelve "Laws" of Intention
1. Want more for others than you want for yourself.
2. Think from the end. (See yourself where you want to be.)
3. Be an "appreciator." (Become more valuable; seek more value.)
4. Stay in rapport with "source" energy.
5. Understand resistance. (Every negative thought is resistance.)
6. Contemplate yourself surrounded by the things you want to produce.
7. Understand the "art of allowing." (Take the path of least "resistance.")
8. Practice radical humility. (You are not your ego.)
9. Be in a constant state of gratitude.
10. Keep in mind you can never resolve a problem by condemning it.
11. Play the "match game." (Am I matched with my intention?)