Sunday, June 01, 2008

The Power of Intention

Yesterday I watched the Power of Intention program with Wayne Dyer. It's pretty long - about 3 hours. I thought it was worth it. I'll post it below. Maybe it's just what you need. In case you don't have time for the whole thing, here are the Cliff's Notes.

Twelve "Laws" of Intention

1. Want more for others than you want for yourself.

2. Think from the end. (See yourself where you want to be.)

3. Be an "appreciator." (Become more valuable; seek more value.)

4. Stay in rapport with "source" energy.

5. Understand resistance. (Every negative thought is resistance.)

6. Contemplate yourself surrounded by the things you want to produce.

7. Understand the "art of allowing." (Take the path of least "resistance.")

8. Practice radical humility. (You are not your ego.)

9. Be in a constant state of gratitude.

10. Keep in mind you can never resolve a problem by condemning it.

11. Play the "match game." (Am I matched with my intention?)

12. Meditate.




2 comments:

Lindsey Broere said...

yeah..didn't make it to DC (guess that's obvious). I'm still nursing little Layla (maybe too much info)...but she was very unwilling to let go of the before bedtime time with me so I couldn't make it. BUMMER! The show was great though...Neil met a TON of really good contacts.

Do you know anything about USO tours? Neil's manager mentioned Neil doing one or two.

Visionquester said...

Michelle,
I so want to watch this. My very first Self-help book was "Manifest Destiny" by Wayne...

I'm a fan for sure.
~C.
I am reading Napoleon Hill and I'm telling ya his stuff is really awesome too.

Google