Monday, September 08, 2008

Monday again?!

Yesterday the weather was absolutely perfect and I needed to wander quietly through the forest, so I drove up to Dickerson, MD to my favorite hiking spot: Sugarloaf. It was cool and crisp and the air was all clean after the rain and everything was bright and green. Most of my uncertainty seems to have passed for now and I'm feeling committed to the move. I lay awake all night worrying about my security clearance - lord knows why - don't you just hate when you can't seem to shut off the thoughts in your brain?! So then I blew off my workout this morning - which, waahhh, because I will be stuck with the 5:00 crowd again this evening. I go from being super excited to super anxious all in the same breath it seems. About Hawaii I mean. Because OMG I'M MOVING TO HAWAII. And also? OMG. I'm? Moving. To HAWAII! HAWAII, y'all!

Less than two weeks until I fly out to Kansas to spend some time with Adam's family! The next couple months are going to be a whirlwind!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling settled with your decision. Sounds like the right one to me. How could Hawaii be wrong?

Bisous

Google