Sunday, November 23, 2008

Wedding color inspiration - purple and green

Ok, I've moved on from the flip flops. Le sigh.

I think we're going to go with this invitation - simple and has a tropical feel. We both liked it.

And how cute is this idea? Name cards in grass!

I think I've settled on colors - purple and green. These are some ideas I like:

I really love the plumerias... they are so pretty! I'm thinking maybe white plumerias with green orchids and purple lilies or something...





Purple and green inspiration! These are plumerias too.


I don't really want roses, but this is kind of nice - it's the colors I'm drawn to....

I don't think I want all green though... needs some pop of color - purple and lavender.

Here's what I like...
Pretty!
More inspiration. I like the dress in the top left...

I liked these lilies - like I said, with some white plumerias and green orchids...


Ideas for leis that I liked... this one is plumeria

Purple and green ...
For the groomsmen...

And the groom wears maile.
What do you think?!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you color choice. Invitations are perfect for the setting. I really like the bridesmaid (?) dress.

Erin said...

Purple is my fave color so I LOVE the idea of purple and green...and the resort looks amazing!

Lindsey Broere said...

orchids are my FAVORITE! I love the lilly, orchid, plumeria combo...that'll be absolutely beautiful!

you are really getting it done, girl! Good job :-)

Anonymous said...

Gah, absolutely stunning! I am in LOVE with your color combinations! Makes me want to get married all over again. Almost. ;)

Anonymous said...

Ohhh!!, I remember all of that!!, I got married about a year ago, and yes..I do recall all of the trouble of planning a wedding!!.

You believe that it is never perfect, but when the day arrives, you noticed that no one is as picky on the details as the bride!!!

Enjoy the ride!

web.me.com/amaurydeleon

Google