Sunday, April 04, 2010

Happy Easter!

I guess I should jump in here and say something before everyone starts to think maybe I did actually go into labor! No, we're still here. Just getting ready for our move. Adam is working today so I'm on my own for Easter. Mom was supposed to come out yesterday, but we had a family situation and she needed to be there. She might be out here in a couple of days. I'm really hoping because I don't know how I'm going to get everything settled by myself! A is off Mon, Tues and Wed. They are going to pack up all our stuff on Monday and drop it off at our new house on Tuesday. Wednesday we have to do the home inspection for our old place and turn over the keys, and then Thursday he is back at work for like 14 days in a row!!! Which means I will be mainly on my own to get this house unpacked unless Mom comes out. That pretty much sums up what's going on out here. I will post 36 week belly pics later... jeez, can you believe that?! 36 weeks! Before I was worrying that the baby would stay in long enough for us to get moved. Now I'm worrying that she is going to stay in TOO LONG. Like I might be pregnant forevah. I hope she comes out before I hit 40 weeks. Another month seems like an impossibly long time.

No comments:

Google