Tuesday, July 29, 2008

And it's only Tuesday!!!

I must have some bad karma to work out cause I've had some serious stress the last couple days - jeez.

Metro was broken on my way to work yesterday - well the escalators at Foggy Bottom were broken anyway. They had everyone walking up one escalator and it was such a backup it took about 15 minutes just to get out of the station. It was insane. Of course there were technicians there working on the other escalator - why they had to work on it right then during rush hour is beyond me. Even if it wasn't working we could have walked up it!!

Then of course, the actual train was broken on my way home! GAH!

I got to work today and discovered an email in my inbox about an error I had made in a paper for the PRESIDENT. Yeah. Not smart. Not cool. Everyone makes mistakes, but you don't make mistakes for the big guy - at least not for very long, you know, before they push the 'eject' button (step a little to the left... little more...*)

And I totally bawled my eyes out in the doctor's office over lunch. I went for my follow up appointment with the gyn about not having my cycle anymore. I have no idea why I was crying. I just felt strung out about the whole thing. I got a little misty and she asked me what I was so upset about and I just lost it. I forgot to do the Target trick (you know, where you think about shopping in Target and it calms you down - try it!) so I just sat there simpering. She wants me to do a round of Provera to start my cycle again. I don't really want to do that - I don't want to take any more synthetic hormones than I already have to for my thyroid! I asked her about bioidentical progesterone and she seemed skeptical but said she would look into it. I will probably try that before I try the Provera. I don't want to have to mess with this stuff, but more than that, I'm frankly terrified that I won't be able to have kids. I know that's a bridge I can't really cross until I actually start trying to get pregnant, but I WANT ANSWERS!! It sucks just having to sit here wondering!

Oh, and last night I didn't sleep at all because I was tossing and turning with GI issues all night. I don't know if I ate some deadly combination of something - I can't remember anything out of the ordinary... I did forget to take my candida cleanse stuff so maybe that is why? I have not had any GI issues since I started the cleanse.

So. I kinda just want this day to end!!

*Team America anyone??? LOL.

1 comment:

doidle said...

Just stumbled accross your blog Michelle! It says you were an army brat - where did you live? Me too!! My history: IN [twice] VA, KS, Germany [twice], TX [several places].

Google