Sunday, July 13, 2008

Summertime fun

Adam is sleeping off some jet lag. Poor guy was pretty beat yesterday. He's been sleeping about 12 hours now - he must need it. I'm going to let him sleep another 30 minutes or so and then drag his butt outta bed! We're going hiking today. Should be pretty epic - both of the ones we were looking at were 12 milers. I really like hiking but I don't do as much of it as I'd like without Adam around. It's just silly to hike alone, really. I should join a hiking club! That's a great idea, I'll have to look into it..... !!

Yesterday we finally went to see the Indiana Jones movie. I thought it was good, we both liked it. The theater we were in was like 55 degrees, it was so freaking cold. The people next to us left in the beginning of the movie because it was too cold. We toughed it out, but both of us were ice cubes when it was done. Our extremities were cramping and numb! It was insane. I did get two free movie passes out of it though - I went to tell the manager and he was very apologetic even though I told him it wasn't necessary.

Tomorrow we're going to Screen on the Green - where they set up a movie screen on the National Mall and show movies every week in the summer. Tomorrow's flick is Dr. No... classic! I'll get some pics to show you guys!

No comments:

Google