Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Can I just complain for a minute?

There is someone in my life right now who I have to interact with on a daily basis who I just hate. Man, oh man, do I hate this person. In fact, I don't think I have ever felt this strongly a negative emotion towards another person. I can't remember ever really HATING someone in the past. But I hate this person.

And really I want to let go of this feeling because it eats me up inside. Sometimes I am just seething for hours about it. But I don't know how. I don't know how to not hate this person, unless I avoid them entirely which is impossible. I have plenty of good reasons which I'm sure you would all agree warrant my emotions. And yet, I also feel bad that I feel that way.

Have you ever hated a person? What did you do?

No comments:

Google