Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Four month appointment tomorrow!

I'm stuck at work waiting for the General to come back so we can meet with him. I really want to get out of here since I have to be in here at 5:30 tomorrow morning ugh.

Tomorrow is my four month appointment! I'm so excited to hear the baby's heartbeat again. And also worried that everything is ok. All I have to say is there better be a baby kicking away in there or I am getting fat for nothing. Ha. No ultrasounds this time, just the doppler.

And another pap smear (TMI). Because who doesn't want to get their hoohoo cranked open by a stranger twice in one month what the hell?! No seriously, it's because last time I went in they "didn't get enough cells" on the culture.

I really think I felt the baby move a couple of times yesterday and today! Last night I was laying in bed and I felt all this thumping around right by my bladder. Honestly it felt sort of like gas bubbles, but also not, and it kept happening in the same spot. And then I felt all this pressure off on one side, like the baby was all squished up in a corner. Wheee! Then I felt another thump today. I don't know if it was really the baby or not, but it was like nothing I've ever felt before. Like a muscle twitch, kind of, on the inside.

Gah, work. GAHGAHGAH.

1 comment:

Lindsey Broere said...

Awh, I bet it was baby! That is the sweetest little feeling in the WORLD.

Can't wait to hear how the doctor's apt goes...you guys will get to find out what you are having at the next one, right?

Google