Thursday, May 01, 2008

Turbulence Training Transformation Contest

Today is the first day of the Turbulence Training Transformation Contest - WooHoo!!! I joined up with a group for the Breakthrough Challenge, you can see the snappy logo over there on the right. I'll put up blog links for my fellow Breakthrough Challengers too! I'll be keeping a log over in the TT Members Forum (The Bikini Project) but I'll post some periodic updates here too. I want to get in great shape for bikini season and what better way to do it?? I'm really excited and scared cause now it's out on the internet I have to follow through! Ok, off to take my startling pictures... ahem... I mean my STARTING pictures! Haha.... ha... In all seriousness, I do have a bit of work to do, including on my healthy habits. This being the Year of Optimum Health and all!

4 comments:

Craig Ballantyne, CTT, Certified Turbulence Trainer said...

Nice arms!

Anonymous said...

I think you're going to do great! I'm sure your befores are also much much better than mine! LOL

Visionquester said...

Cynthia Herndon NASM-CPT

I agree with Craig!

(That was cool)

yes.....pics here too please...I don't want to have to chase you around the internet.

~C.

VJ_M said...

Well its not about fit over 40 which i was looking for but even then very informative for me.

Google