Friday, May 08, 2009

UGH

Ugh. It's only 11 and I've been here nearly 6 hours already! And I have to stay probably till 4! UGH! One of the shitty things about being out here is that if there are big meetings happening in Washington we either have to travel two days to get there, or often come in super early to beam in for a video teleconference. On account of the time difference, what is a perfectly reasonable hour on the east coast of the U.S. happens to be IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT here in Hawaii. Grumble. As soon as my boss gets back from his PT, I'm going to the gym to get my workout done.

Tomorrow will be busy preparing for my trip on Sunday to Miami. Dread. Oh and also the suckage continues through the next two weeks because we start our big war game on Saturday next week! Which means I will step off the airplane Thursday night and have to come in and work 12 hour shifts starting Saturday through the rest of the following week! I'll be working 8 am to 8 pm. UGH!!! At least it won't be 6-6... that would suck cause then I'd have to be waking up at 4:30 to get here.

No comments:

Google